Parallel Home Care provides highly skilled, committed nurses on a full, part-time or per visit basis, who work closely with the client, their physician, family members and care providers to maintain the client’s health, and prevent further illness and injury. Our nurses conduct patient and environment assessments, and coordinate care with all team members. They provide treatment and educate patients and other caregivers on the disease or injury process, treatment plan, medications, diet and wound care.
Skilled Nursing Services
Below are examples of clinical services our staff of professional nurses can provide for you or your loved one:
- Assessment of client’s condition
- Development and implementation of a specific plan of care
- Communicate closely on a regular basis with client’s physician
- Clean and manage wounds
- Check and assist with catheters and feeding tubes
- Provide nail, foot and skin care
- Ostomy care
- Pain management
- Provide diabetic teaching and management
- Train clients, their family members and other care providers how to perform relevant health care tasks
Please call us today at (906) 273-1169 to discuss your in-home nursing needs.