Memory loss and confusion often associated with Alzheimer’s and Dementia can have a dramatic impact on you, the patient and your family. Our caregivers have the experience and training necessary to provide appropriate, safe and individualized care in keeping with the distinct challenges presented by patients living with memory impairments and associated behavioral issues.
Our Alzheimer and Dementia home care program has been designed to maintain overall independence and quality of life in a loving, calm and familiar environment. In addition, our staff can provide your family with education and instructions on caring for a loved one with Alzheimer’s or dementia.
Our Alzheimer’s & Dementia Care:
- Loved ones can maintain their independence in familiar surroundings
- Follow daily routines and activities with the the necessary support and supervision
- Benefit from companionship, medication reminders, meal and hydration support
- Monitoring to prevent wandering and provide a safe environment
- Individualized care plan based on patient’s history, interests and functional skills
- Private duty caregivers available in home or at an assisted living facility
- Respite and relief for family caregivers
A complete assessment of the client’s condition, as well as their environment, and preferences will be taken into consideration when developing the client’s specific care plan.